If you’re a Coach or you Develop People
We have the Coaching Articles, Tips & Tools that you Need!
Check out our Free Stuff & *Awesome* Newsletter Sign-up Gifts
Most Popular Coaching Tools & Value Packs:
Everything you need for your Coaching Practice MEGAPack! All 7 ...More...
Everything you need for a new client Welcome Packet, including a ...More...
Step-by-step guide, ideas to adapt and more (30 page ebook)More...
Fun 4 page annual goal setting worksheet helps your clients set ...More...
We provide *Brandable*, Professional Coaching Tools, Forms and Exercises for both New and Established Coaches!
- Here you’ll find a wide range of powerful and professional Coaching Tools and Exercises for personal, executive, career and business coaches who want to build a thriving practice full of engaged clients.
- Coaching Tools provide instant and concrete value to both your clients and prospects.
- It’s like adding Powertools to your Toolbox! You work your coaching magic – and simply draw on exercises and tools as appropriate to boost your clients’ learning and growth.
- Our Coaching Tools and Exercises are here to help you! Why spend days creating forms and exercises when we’ve already done the work for you?
Psst! And something you may not know about Coaching Tools and exercises – is that clients love them. They love completing them, and they love delving for deeper learnings with you, their coach. it’s why we’ve created so many over the last 8 years!
Get the benefits of all my hard work without lifting a finger:
I’ve been coaching since 2003 and I built Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd. from scratch into a successful and thriving coaching business!
Initially I developed Coaching Tools simply to boost my confidence. But then I found there were many extra benefits I didn’t expect:
- They make coaching more tangible.
- They save you time.
- They help you appear professional and organized.
- They are great as homework to keep clients engaged between sessions
- And they are fantastic as handouts (walking brochures!) in seminars and workshops.
It took me years to develop, test and accumulate all these Coaching Tools and you get to bypass it all - receiving all the benefits without the hard slog!
But don’t believe me – check out our testimonials here and in the boxes below.
“I’m a big fan of The Coaching Tools Company.com. Not only have I used some of these coaching tools for myself personally when I’ve been stuck, but I also use these tools in my coaching practice with clients and wholeheartedly recommend them to other coaches on our team. These tools are simple to use and pack a great impact to moving obstacles in your life and business.”
Fiona Walsh, CEO of FM Walsh & Associates
Coaching Tools also boost your Confidence – especially when you’re starting out.
If you’re already successful it’s a full-time job to keep your clients engaged and those quality referrals pouring in. And when you’re starting out as a coach – it can be really tough to demonstrate value to potential clients.
Coaching Tools help both new and established coaches because they:
- Save you time and energy developing and testing your own tools and exercises – so you can focus on the important things like expanding your business and making a difference with your fabulous new clients.
- Help keep your coaching fresh - with a constant stream of new ideas and exciting resources.
- Provide continuity and a bridge in between sessions – your clients achieve more because they stay longer in a coaching frame of mind.
- Mean you always have something ready to do with prospects or clients when they come to a session with vague requests or unclear objectives.
Coaching Tools and exercises are a vastly underused resource in the coaching world…
These Tools provide a foundation that helps you:
- Stand out! Add a polished, clearly tangible yet lighthearted framework to your coaching practice.
- Have super-productive coaching sessions and workshops.
- Help your clients identify blocks and come up with new ideas - faster - which they then bring to you to delve deeper and work your coaching magic.
- Make it easier to attract more new clients, increase prospect conversion rates and inspire your existing clients to rave about you, giving you quality referrals.
“I was recently in a meeting with a prospective client and showed them one of Emma-Louise’s coaching tools. She loved it! These coaching tools are such a great addition to my practice. Now I just have to add a couple of points to tailor it to my youth coaching niche and it’s saved me hours and hours of work! Thanks Emma-Louise.”
Tina Marie Meyer, Ethical Education Enthusiast
Coaching Tools also add a lighthearted and fun element to the often challenging coaching process.
Because, let’s face it, to get real results our clients have to work hard! They need to put effort into overcoming self-sabotaging behaviours and take additional action when they’re already busy!
And we all know that when things are fun people are more engaged, they achieve more, learn faster and the learning is stickier! And, of course, engaged clients refer to us more and stay with us longer…
|“I am extremely thankful to know Emma-Louise and strongly recommend her services to anyone looking to get the most out of life they possibly can! She has been a tremendous support both personally and professionally.Her tools are simple, easy to use, and highly effective. What I like most about her coaching and her tools, is that I always walk away with an ‘action plan’ I can implement right away, from which I start seeing results almost immediately.|
Even though I consider myself already ‘happy’ with my life, working with Emma-Louise inspires me to reach an even greater level of happiness and not settle for anything; she uncovers barriers and desires I didn’t even realize I had.
By inspiring the child-like creativity and dreams inside each of us, her methods helped me break free of the ‘daily-grind’ and instead enjoy this ‘adventure called life’ as much as I possibly can!”
- Rishel Tomlinson, Former Client, Mortgage Broker and Owner of Custom Mortgages
Still wondering, “What ARE Coaching Tools?”
Well, these coaching tools are a mix of familiar coaching exercises like “The Wheel of Life”, “SWOT” or “The Urgent/Important Matrix” and innovated coaching exercises like “Eat Your Elephant”, “Reclaim Your Power at Work” or “Troll Travels” (free with our newsletter). The purpose of these life and career coaching exercises is to facilitate the coaching process, to raise the client’s awareness, get them thinking AND taking action. Simply check out our entire Coaching Tools Catalogue here!
Powerful Coaching Tools do Quadruple duty:
Supercharging your sessions, as client homework, in a welcome pack or as a supporting seminar handout. They can even help you shine in corporate meetings - by demonstrating what coaching is in a clearly tangible way.
What makes these Coaching Tools unique is:
- They are extremely well presented and laid out - with graphics and colour.
- They have been thoroughly researched and tested and have a simple, common look so they’re ready to help you shine!
- The tools are in MS Word format. So, if you’d like to customise them for a particular niche, or add your own insights you can easily amend them to fit your working style.
- They are *Brandable*. As long as you follow the licensing terms, you simply add your business name and logo and start using them with your clients right away!
- All the coaching tools and exercises are specifically designed for you to ADD YOUR OWN VALUE - by reviewing and discussing the client output and delving for deeper learnings and actions.
I want your clients to love coaching and rave about you the same way mine do!
And I believe that these Power Coaching Tools and exercises will make that happen. There are also lots of Free Coaching Tools for you to sample right now on the Free Resources page.
I believe that once you see the tools you’ll love them. And once you start using them in your practice you’ll be smitten with the possibilities - just like I was (and Christina!)
|“When I first saw your collection of career coaching tools I said, ‘TERRIFIC JOB!! Bottom line – I LOVE it and want it!’… it’s great to have something lighthearted and appropriate to coaching ready to hand out. Emma-Louise’s coaching tools create a context around the work I do with my clients – a structure and foundation that pulls everything together and helps to anchor results. Thanks so much for sharing your career coaching tools!”|
- Christina Sestan, Citrus Coaching Solutions
So, maybe now you’re ready to take a look at the Coaching Tools we have in store:
They’re available individually and grouped together to target common situations or activities during the coaching process - we call them TOOLPACKS. Currently we have VALUE Toolpacks of:
- Welcome Pack Forms & Tools to get you started (I could have done with this toolpack myself a few years ago!)
- Career Coaching Tools >>
- Life Coaching Tools >>
- Goal-Setting Tools >>
- Time Management Tools >>
- Balance & Self-Care Tools >>
- Self-Discovery Tools >>
Click here for our entire Coaching Tools Catalogue >>
Click here for an overview of our great value Coaching Tools VALUE Packs >>
And click here for our *FREE* Coaching Tools, Forms and Exercises >>
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Just so you know, we love our coaching tools and think you will too!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our products, so all of our coaching tools and exercises are backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.
For more information about our guarantee click here >>
And remember – we want to help you! Any ideas, suggestions or comments? We’d love to hear from you, so please just email us here >>
And to learn more about Emma-Louise and how it all started, check out our About page here.
New Coaching Tools!
Well, we add new coaching tools and templates quite regularly! And following feedback and input from you – we learn and grow accordingly!
To make sure you don’t miss out, simply sign up for “The Launch Pad” in the right-hand column near the top of this page. You’ll automatically receive our *FREE* Awesome “549 Powerful Coaching Questions” Ebook and we’ll write to you once a week with our latest article about coaching - and special offers!
We hope you enjoy your visit here, take a look around some more and that you come back often!