Our products are designed to assist you with your clients – delivering workshops, seminars and coaching sessions. Our products are not intended as a source of advice or any other professional service.
1. You may:
- Rebrand our products for use directly with your clients.
- Reproduce, store, copy electronically or otherwise our products for use with your clients ie. as client homework, as a client exercise during a session with you or with attendees at a seminar or workshop that you are delivering.
2. You may not:
- Resell our products directly or indirectly, in whole or in part.
- Give away our products online.
- Use our products online for the purposes of marketing your business in any way.
3. If you choose to use our products:
- You agree that these materials are the sole property of The Coaching Tools Company.com, a division of Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd. and are protected by trademark and copyright laws.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by these terms and conditions and you acknowledge the purpose for which our products are intended.
- You agree that if you breach any of the conditions set forth in this license then this license is automatically terminated.
- You do so entirely at your own risk.
- You agree that you are appropriately qualified or informed to use our products.
- You agree that if you are under 18 years of age you will only use these tools with the supervision of a parent or guardian or other responsible person who is at least 18 years of age.
- We do not accept or undertake any liability to you in connection with the products and your subsequent use thereof.
- You agree that any liability we may be found to have at law shall be limited to the cost of the product you have purchased.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any cost, liability, expense, claim or loss which we may suffer as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or anyone for whom you are at law responsible.