Frequently Asked Questions
- LEGAL Stuff: What are the Licensing Terms? Can I brand them?
- PAYMENT Methods (PLEASE NOTE: We are Canadian and our tools are currently priced in $CAD)
- Why payments show up as Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd.?
- How do I know my payment is SECURE?
- HOW DO I GET my tools once I've paid?
- What FORMAT do the Coaching Tools come in?
- The FORMATTING seems a bit wonky across the page...
- AFFILIATE Program: Information and Set-up Details.
- TESTIMONIALS: What other coaches and clients say about our Coaching Tools and newsletter.
PLEASE NOTE: We are a Canadian company and our tools are priced in $CAD.
We use Paypal - a secure, online payment system used by millions of people worldwide.
Paypal takes Credit and Debit cards. So, if you DON'T have a Paypal account - you can simply pay using your Visa, Mastercard or Amex.
If you do have a Paypal account - you will be able to pay directly from your bank or paypal account if you wish.
This one's easy - The Coaching Tools Company.com is a division of Simplicity Life Coaching Ltd.
We use a tried and tested professional shopping-cart that specifically caters to e-products. When you are ready to checkout (pay) the shopping cart will take you directly to Paypal.
Paypal is an internationally recognized online and secure payment service that takes Credit cards - or if you have an account with them - you can pay directly from your bank account.
Only Paypal ever sees your payment information. Visit the Paypal website if you would like more information.
We currently use E-junkie, a tried and tested professional shopping-cart that specifically caters to e-products.
- Once you have paid, Paypal immediately provides you with a link to download (open or save) your products.
Look for the button which says "Complete my order".
- IN ADDITION, you will also be emailed a link to download your products which is active for up to 5 attempts.
- NB. The link to the tools will be emailed to the email address you use for your Paypal Account. This is to make sure that the person who pays for the tools - receives them!
The Coaching Tools are supplied in Microsoft Word format - unless it says otherwise so that everyone can easily customise and add their company logo etc.
As the vast majority of our clients still use older versions of Microsoft Office that cannot open the latest document format (.docx files) we use the older .doc format. More recent versions of Microsoft Word CAN open Word documents in older versions - and the tools have been tested to ensure they work with newer versions of Word.
We have also checked that each tool works in both the Letter and A4 paper size.
If you would like Adobe Acrobat .pdf versions - email us here >>
OPTIONAL: Save your tools to a more recent format (eg. .doc to .docx format)
- First open the tool in Word, then select "Save As"
- Rename the tool - or add v2 to the end of the filename - so you don't overwrite the original tool. (We also recommend you keep the original versions of the tools somewhere separate so you always have them for reference and back-up)
- Then immediately under the bar where you changed the document name, there is another bar with a drop down menu where you can change the document type to Word 2007 (or whatever version of Word you are using).
- This will save the tool as a .docx (or newer) version of the document.
If you are outside of North America and the line formatting is untidy you may need to manually change the paper-size to A4.
This should happen automatically on your PC but if not:
Go to "Page Set-up", click the "Paper" tab and under "Paper Size" change to "A4". Check that it says "Apply to: Whole document" and not just selected sections.