Inspirational questions for coaching sessions, social media & more!
Please Note: By downloading these free coaching tools, you agree to our licensing terms
Use these powerful coaching questions on Social Media & more!More...
Set extraordinary goals with these powerful coaching questions!More...
Questions to help your clients get unstuck and take action!More...
Essential reflection. What has your client learned from coaching?More...
You may also like these other free coaching resources:
- Free Coaching Exercises
- Free Coaching QUESTIONS
- Free SEMINAR Forms & Resources
- Free Business Admin Forms for new coaches
- The Coaching Tools Blog for Awesome ‘Bite-sized’ articles on Coaching Tips, Techniques and Exercises.
- Recommended Reading
- Helpful Websites for Coaches
- Have ideas for our Resources Pages? We’d love you to email us here
Most of our coaching tools are step by step exercises that allow (you or) your clients to reflect on, work through, learn about themselves and often to identify actions for specific issues or goals. On this page you will find Coaching Questions to help you get inspired and create powerful 'Aha' momenst with your clients!
On this Free Resources Page, there are 3 different kinds of Coaching Questions:
- A Coaching Questions .pdf Ebook containing 107 Coaching Questions - all less than 140 characters so you can use them on social media eg. Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. You can of course also simply use them as inpsiration with your clients!
- Two (2) straightforward lists of helpful coaching questions for setting goals and getting unstuck.
- A Wrap-Up Session Coaching Questions Tool, which is a form that you or your client can complete before, during or even after your last coaching session with them.
These Coaching Questions are intended to help and give you a boost in your coaching practice. Each coaching question list was created by a professional life coach. Because we know how much time it takes to set-up and run a coaching business, what it's like when you're first getting started - and how important great coaching questions are!
Also, the Coaching Question Lists and Wrap-up Questions Form have been created in Microsoft Word which allows you to customise the wording, add your own coaching questions as well as add your branding and contact information. This means these free coaching questions can also be a marketing aid and given out to clients or workshop attendees - making sure that people both remember you AND know how to contact you!
Finally, our free Coaching Questions have the same professional look and feel as our paid coaching tools - and the same licensing terms also apply.
We really hope you like these coaching questions and find them helpful. If you ever have any suggestions or ideas we would love to hear from you.