Coaching Agreement TEMPLATE (Sample)
Overwhelmed or confused at the thought of putting together a coaching agreement form? This sample coaching agreement template provides you with a professional coaching contract example – one possible approach to working with your clients. (2 pages)
This is a the actual coaching agreement template Emma-Louise still uses in her practice. Just some of what it covers includes:
- Reminders: That your client understands they’re fully responsible for their own choices and actions.
- Disclaimer: That coaching is not counselling, therapy or any kind of advice – financial, legal or otherwise. They need to get an expert for help in these areas.
- Payment Terms and Options: Make it easy for your clients by clearly stating payment amounts, frequency, how you want to be paid and by when.
- General Admin: How to book a session or how to change a session date/time – what notice needs to be given in order to reschedule.
- The Coaching Contract: How much notice to give to terminate the coaching contract with you, what happens around any sessions they’ve paid for but missed or not taken etc.
PLEASE NOTE: We have been asked by our lawyers to make it clear THIS IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT and is for your information only. It is a coaching contract template – and you will need to customise it to your circumstances and get it checked to your own satisfaction with the appropriate experts before relying upon it.
Also available in: Welcome Pack Toolkit
Please Note: by completing your purchase you are agreeing to be bound by our licensing terms
You may also love our great value Coaching Tools and Toolpacks. May we recommend:
This Welcome Pack Templates Value Pack is our most popular toolkit!
Amazing value! Save $22 (over 30%) and buy these 7 Welcome Pack Templates together for just
The Welcome Pack Templates in this Toolkit are a great way to:
- feel confident when starting out with a new client
- save you valuable time so you can spend more time coaching!
- surprise and delight your new client and appear super-professional and organized!
- give your clients something tangible to validate their investment in coaching
- give your clients homework to get them going quickly
NOTE: Simply scroll down the page for a complete list of Welcome Pack contents.
Whether you’re just getting started or revamping your current welcome packet, you can feel confident you’re getting great value with these proven templates, created and tested by a skilled and experienced professional coach.
BONUS! We also included 8 of the most relevant FREE coaching resources – for a grand total of 15 coaching tools and welcome pack templates. Now you have everything you need to get started in a ready-to-go Toolkit!
You may also find this article helpful: 7 Suggestions for a Coaching Client Enrollment Process that ROCKS!